Large Interactive Displays For Connecting More Than 500 Government Schools In Jharkhand And Their Students
- More than 500 Government Schools connected Live during Launch of Legal Literacy Clubs.
- A rare connectivity was displayed by connecting more than 500 Government Schools, making it amongst the largest Public Video Connectivity.
- 24 District Connectivity achieved for the Launch of Skill Development Policy by Hon’ble CM of Jharkhand, Shri. Raghubar Das.
Business Requirement / Challenges
The Government of Jharkhand is aiming at making it a globally competitive Information Technology / Information Technology enabled Services destination that promotes faster sustainable investment environment, inclusive growth and employment in the State. Government using the Video network looks at collaborating with each and every Gram Panchayat for an Inclusive Growth on an ad- hoc basis. A flexible Solution for Connecting the most rural areas at Law Bandwidth and functional at variable network types was the required Solution Capability.
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) is the nodal agency to accelerate the growth of Information Technology in Jharkhand and implement the policies of the State Govt. in the area of IT.
Rare Connectivity on Display
Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (JAP-IT) along with PeopleLink provisioned a Live Video Conference setup for the Honʼble Chief Minister, Shri. Raghubar Das on the occasion of Jharkhand Skill Development Policy. The Connectivity was showcased on a humongous 30 Screen Video Wall setup on the Stage and in front of several Thousand residents of Jharkhand.
Business Results Achieved By Using PeopleLink
- PeopleLink assisted the Government of Jharkhand in connecting more than 500 Government Schools for the Launch of Legal Literacy Clubs across the State. This connectivity is presumably amongst the Largest deployment which was achieved as an e-Governance.
- Shri. Raghubar Das, Honʼble Chief Minister is now able to address many Conferences and Launches without the need of travel, CM conducted Meetings with Gram Panchayats on the Occasion of Cashless Transactions being adopted by the Panchayats, at the same time, the services were used for laying a Foundation Stone etc.